The financial market trainer will be assigned to teach customers/ students about how to trade in various financial markets both in theory & in practical sessions. He/she would also be required to prepare the training materials (for a quarterly time period) and should have the experience of handling/ trading in Forex, Commodities, Indices and Derivative segments.
1. Good understanding of the various financial markets.
2. What financial instruments are traded across the globe at time zones and an articulate knowledge towards training the customers.
3. Able to prepare the best in class training materials for customers.
4. Ability to conduct live trading in front of the clients during their training sessions.
5. Coding knowledge in Mt4 towards creating, editing and modifying indicators, systems etc.
6. Presenting the training materials to customers and have the power towards complete knowledge transfer to customers.
7. Should have trading & product knowledge in various asset classes including Forex, commodities, Indices, Stocks & derivatives
• Free Bachelors accommodation & food in Kabul Afghanistan with security at company guest house.
• Free Transport to and from office with security.
• Twice a year flight tickets to visit family
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa | Geek Me Art
Become our follower!