Job Position: Sales Manager – Leisure
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Description: Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium and Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth. We have an ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
The luxury 5 star Bab Al Qasr offers a truly unique Middle Eastern experience with authentic Arabic hospitality, with 677 rooms set on its own private beach in Abu Dhabi’s exclusive Corniche area, its iconic Arabesque architecture and sumptuous interiors are designed for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath taking lobby, superb views and world class facilities, Bab Al Qasr impresses on every level.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Effectively handle allocated portfolio of leisure accounts, development plans, ensure opera system is fully updated on a regular basis
- Actively participates in corporate segment development by developing sales plans and strategies for key market segments, sharing feedback and striving to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain most updated information on major industry events, including but not limited to international exhibitions and road shows, conventions and other large events that may impact hotel’s business.
- Constantly search for new business opportunities, suggest different ways to promote hotel offerings and ensure maximum exposure on potential markets.
- Keep updated market trends and competition initiatives
- Plans and executes sales calls, sales visits, contracting meetings.
- Support other segment leaders with sales leads, follow up closely until the lead is confirmed at the hotel.
- At least 2 years experience in the same field in a luxury hotel in the Middle East.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in Arabic language is an advantage
- Good with micro soft office soft wares
for discerning business and leisure travelers, looking for a taste of modern Arabia. With its breath…. Key Job Responsibilities Implements all sales action plans related to marketing ares…What will I be doing? As Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends…) and market statistics Qualifications What are we looking for? A Sales Manager serving Hilton…’s Projects Department. About the role: An opportunity has arised for a Sales Manager… you must have at least two years experience in a Sales Manager role in a 5* luxury hotel… see more details
A. This advertisement for Sales Manager – Leisure is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!