Job Position: Welfare Officer
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Welfare Officer – Oil & Gas – Dubai – Owner / Operator
Our client, an established Owner / Operator within the Oil & Gas industry, are currently looking for an experienced Welfare Officer to join them on a permanent basis in Dubai. This role seeks a candidate from an Oil & Gas or Construction project background with extensive experience in the following areas:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Labor Management within Labor Camps / Accommodation.
- Must possess IFC exposure / awareness.
- The successful candidate will have direct field experience and extensive HR Policy awareness.
- To ensure Compliance with National Employment and Labor Laws, Equality and Diversity.
- Management of any type of grievance and Investigations.
- Land Acquisition.
- Technical Environmental and Social Impact Assessment.
- Social Performance Management and management of third party contractors.
- Drafted annual employee welfare programs in line with HR strategy plan with budget.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree within a relevant subject.
- A minimum of 6 years of directly related experience.
- Extensive years of experience within Social Performance Management.
- Major Construction project experience.
Welfare Officer – Oil & Gas – Dubai – Owner / Operator
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn’t to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan’s local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website
Ref No: BBBH32825 Welfare Officer – Oil & Gas – Dubai – Owner / Operator Our client, an established Owner… / Operator within the Oil & Gas industry, are currently looking for an experienced Welfare Officer… and we are recruiting an experienced Health & Safety Officer who has gained experienced with a main contractor… programs and conduct Tool Box Talks. Manage employee welfare and refer issues to the company… the health, safety and welfare of all employees organising staff training sessions… Minimum 7 to 10 years experience as a HR officer Construction company experience is an advantage… see more details
A. This advertisement for Welfare Officer is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!