Job Position: Senior Associate
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Description:
This full-time position is based in Dubai and reports to the Firm Chairman. The role would play a key part in growth of the Corporate department, with some work overlapping potentially with disputes/litigation, but a primary focus on transactional and non-contentious legal consultancy service. The position would be required occasionally to travel between the Dubai and Abu Dhabi offices.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Client Relations: maintaining and growing existing client relationships successfully.
- Legal Drafting, Research and Technical Ability: staying on top of new legal and regulatory developments, ability to research and continue learning in the relevant field, and strong drafting skills (contracts, memos, opinions, letters and official correspondence, etc.)
- Negotiation and Effective Solutions Delivery: experience negotiating and delivering successful outcomes for clients.
- Continuing Professional Development: read legal publications, stay on top of current industry news locally and internationally, participate in Dubai Legal Affairs Department courses on behalf of the Firm and support colleagues in the Firm in such courses and training programs.
- Business Development skills: Proven ability to grow a solid network of contacts, and to develop new business leads and follow-through to engagement.
Required experience, skills and attributes:
- Law degree from accredited and well-reputed university / institute.
- Minimum 6-7 years law firm experience.
- Minimum 3 professional work experience related references.
- Solid track record of delivering quality service to clients.
- UAE Experience or GCC preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong network, and demonstrated success in introducing and growing clients/new work to the firm.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal the role involves liaison with internal and external people at a senior level.
- A self starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them.
- Excellent leadership and Management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time.
- Bi-lingual candidates are preferable.
- To work and behave in a professional manner and to the highest standards of the profession
- Comply with Dubai Legal Affairs Department requirements, ongoing education
- Comply with Firm policies and procedures
- Carry out duties given by the partners or senior management of the Firm faithfully and diligently and follow all reasonable instructions
- To participate in the growth and development of the department / firm
- Treat all information about the firm and its client and their business as wholly confidential
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the law
- Attract additional business from new and existing clients
- Record all chargeable hours and maintain accurate records
- To have a clear understanding of what it would take to develop a career to the next level
- Support internal procedures and systems of BWB including file / case management, time
- To respect Firm Management, Partners, staff and clients and in turn earn the respect of the department and client.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Attend internal training and external training as and when required.
- Keep up to date with law and practice
- Read journals and attend courses as part of continuing professional development (CPD). Keep track of CPD hours
- Maintain high standards of professional conduct while generating adequate practice income, ensuring that the fees earned sufficiently exceed total costs and expenses incurred.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Job Title Senior Relationship Manager & Associate Group Life Underwriter Location Deira… Job Requirements 50% Senior Relationship Manager + 50% Associate Group Life Underwriter Additional…Senior Community Engagement Associate Company Industry: Philanthropic Organization The… Community Engagement Associate s tasks and responsibilities are fundamental to the effective… and maintains productive relationships with brokers, consultants Reaches senior levels… within a prospect/consultant organization and tailors message to effectively engage senior executives… see more details
A. This advertisement for Senior Associate is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!