Job Position: Senior Design Manager
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Design Manager – Hotel
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
- Plans, organizes, and directs the design activities for the entire Program. Functions as the lead design professional in the Design Department/Technical Department providing quality review, implementation of policy and procedures and interface and coordinates with the other stakeholders
- Manages, develops, and coordinates the project’s design process and ensure that plans are within functional program, budgetary, environmental and legal requirements
- Manages multiple projects within the programme through interaction with Architects, Engineers and Specialist Consultants, from project conception to hand-over
- Oversees the design process to ensure compliance with contract codes and Client’s standards and guidelines by working with design professionals and various stakeholders
- Provides Architects and Engineers with clear and consistent direction with regard to goals and objectives, standards, site, schedule, and budget for each element of the programme
- Establishes and follows an effective and efficient design review process to ensure that the design meets the overall goals and objectives for the project, provides maximum value for dollars budgeted, and are appropriate and enduring to meet the functional needs of the Client, the local Authorities, and the environment
- Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner
- Ensures that all steps within the project are documented and that the documentation are in compliance with the set standards
- Reviews design changes submitted to ensure project remains within budget
- Performs others duties as assigned
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include – Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- 10+ years full time paid professional experience managing the facilities design, or the planning and coordination of capital projects that included the overall design, contract administration, cost estimating, and scheduling activities
- 5+ years of this experience preferred to be in UAE or the GCC region
- Ability to build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Active leadership style
- Hospitality experience essential, experience in theming an added benefit
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Experience with LEED/GSA
Rewards & Benefits:
We offer an excellent package which includes
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme
Part of the Digital Design team working in the Etisalat Digital Co-creation Lab… experiences for digital products (from Etisalat Digital portfolio). Design and deliver wireframes…Job Title Senior Project Manager Location Dubai,AE Organization Name Corporate Planning… range of areas ofdigital such as customer experience design, digital platformintegration, front end… a Senior Project Manager to be based in Dubai. Technical Competencies / Qualifications… Minimum of 12 years of professional experience of which 3 years as a Project Manager (with a design… see more details
A. This advertisement for Senior Design Manager is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!