Job Position: Manager Corporate Communications
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Manager Communications, MEA supports the Director of Corporate Communications across all corporate functions in MEA and execute an internal MEA BMSC communication strategy and plan. The position will also assist in executing regional CSR strategies and will record and analyse CSR metrics to track CSR sustainability and performance. The position will work closely with key stakeholders in the region to develop PR messaging / Press materials.
In the event of a crisis or issue that impacts hotel and/or above property teams, the Manager Corporate Communications work closely with the Director Corporate Communications MEA and other key stakeholders to provide clear and effective communication to reassure and guide associates.The position will be a key player in the event management of internal conferences and will assist with event messaging and programming.
Education and Experience
Education or Certification
- University degree or equivalent in Public Relations / Communications / Marketing.
- 3 years of public relations, internal communications and/or corporate communications experience, within large-scale, international organisations.
- Proven experience of working in an organisation with a high profile reputation, often in the media spotlight, coupled with experience working with mid to senior executives.
- Experience and ability to manage the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Management of multiple agency resources
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Supports the development and executes an internal MEA BMSC communication strategy and plans. Responsible for collating and creating content for BMSC platforms, including newsletter and social outreach.
- Ensures consistent BMSC messaging is communicated on strategy, in all public relations and communications efforts.
- Attends and reviews internal training materials as needed
- Verifies adherence to Corporate Advertising and Marketing Communications standards, brand standards, and format guidelines.
- Develops strong working relationships with photographers/videographers/creative agencies to verify quality, cost effective creative executions.
- Supports execution and fulfillment of projects as outlined on marketing communications plans.
- Financial acumen to manage event and project budgets
- Baseline work for all projects across the communications discipline
- Assists the Director Corporate Communications in executing regional strategies that underpin Marriott’s global CSR objectives
- Compiles and monitors CSR metrics to track CSR sustainability and performance.
- Executes various PR initiatives and programs for corporate and collaborates with team members across the brand in support of these efforts.
- Manages events, such as openings, press conferences, off-property events, conferences and media tours.
- The position will play a key support role in preparing materials for press events and hotel openings.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. communications campaigns, managing press relations and handling corporate issues… of Communications for MENA will be responsible for developing and executing our Communications strategy in…MCM – 18092018 Marketing & Communications Manager Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel Dubai… is looking for a dynamic Marketing & Communications Manager (MCM) in order to actively promote the quality image…We are currently in search for a Corporate Communication Officer. The below are the… submissions, Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications. Design and launch email marketing… see more details
A. This advertisement for Manager Corporate Communications is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!