Job Position: Loss Prevention Engineer (Oil & Gas)
Job Location: Sharjah
Job Description: Job Description
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies, employing more than 18,000 people worldwide.
We’re part of SNC-Lavalin, one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. We support public and private sector clients with the delivery of complex infrastructure projects, from upfront strategic advice to large, outcome-focused programme management.
Within the oil and gas division, our operations focus on fixed and floating offshore structures, terminals, refineries, petrochemical plants and subsea pipelines. Having worked on 1000 oil and gas installations around the world, we are now the operator’s ‘go to’ company for difficult challenges from life extension to innovative new design.
We listen and lead across boundaries, bringing lessons learned from one discipline to another to help realize our client’s vision. We deliver what we say we will, building relationships based on trust and integrity: there when we’re needed, fast; committed for the long term; adapting to changes and leaning into challenges.
We are currently looking for a Loss Prevention Engineer who can share a desire to be at the forefront of the oil and gas sector and deliver outstanding projects. We empower our people to be the professional individuals they want to be, working on projects they feel proud of, making a different to the world they live in and the legacy they leave behind.
We offer flexible, rewarding work packages tailored towards career progression, which are founded on the principles of growth, ambition and excellence. By joining us you’ll be helping us to design complex new schemes, assure the longevity and integrity of existing infrastructure and deliver innovative consultancy advice to core clients, critical to the success of the global oil and gas sector.
The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge or and understanding across:
- Loss Prevention detail design on multi discipline projects including calculations and documentation requirements
- International design codes and standards
- Responsible for conducting Loss Prevention studies: data collection, analysis, option generation, techno-economic evaluation
- Preparation of project deliverables as per schedule and quality requirements
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include – Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning.
Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service. We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.
- B.S. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering from an accredited institute (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Loss Prevention design of onshore and offshore oil & gas related projects
- Competent to carry out the Design activity in the Design-Check-Approve-Authorize cycle, and to Check the technical deliverables of designers.
- EPC company experience required.
- Skilled in conceptual design, FEED and detailed engineering.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Modelling, Design calculations, H&MBs
- Create Data Sheets
- Assistance during construction and commissioning
- Maintain and develop current awareness of relevant engineering technology
- Maintain and develop current awareness of relevant Codes and Standards
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants
into challenges. We are currently looking for a Principal Loss Prevention Engineer who can share… and quality requirements Act as Lead Loss Prevention Engineer to manage discipline project team…. Within the oil and gas division, our operations focus on fixed and floating offshore structures… of onshore and offshore oil & gas related projects Competent to carry out design activies in the… of all loss prevention documents Perks you deserve We’ll support you in and out of the… see more details
A. This advertisement for Loss Prevention Engineer (Oil & Gas) is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!