Job Position: Accounts Receivable
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Millennium Atria is conveniently located in the heart of Business Bay with easy access to both International Airports and Downtown Dubai, it is a luxury serviced residence complex comprises studios, and one, two and three bedrooms which are the largest in the area. The Atria has a characteristic personality and flair with a key focus on simplicity, functionality and urban elegance paired with the latest smart home technology., All units are bright and spacious and feature a guest washroom, en – suite luxurious marble bathrooms, a large living area, built in wardrobes and walk in closets, and a fully equipped separate kitchen. Available for short and long stay, these luxury apartments combine all the ease and luxury of a hotel stay, with the independence of your own serviced residence.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To transfer daily city ledger data from Front Office system to Back Office Accounts Receivable module.
- To verify the total transfer with city ledger folios.
- To review the city ledger folios with supporting documents such as charge slips, LPOs etc.
- To follow up if required for billing instructions, LPOs, supporting documents etc.
- To prepare invoices and obtain Director of Finance’s signature.
- To send the original invoices with supporting documents to the customer, files a copy of the full set in the customer file.
- To check and verify credit card transfer with purchases slips and credit card reconciliation summary prepared by the Night Auditor.
- To calculate commission for credit card payments received.
- To issue receipts for cash and cheques received from customers and credit card payment received directly to the bank.
- To hand over all cash receipts to the General Cashier with receipt copy.
- To hand over all receipts and cheques to the Finance Secretary in the morning and evening on a daily basis for preparing cash and cheque collection report.
- To post all payments in A/R system.
- To print payment-posting report from the system, tally with general ledger and prepares payment reconciliation summary after obtaining Director of Finance’s signature.
- To prepare and give Staff city ledger summary to the paymaster.
- To maintain all barter accounts and prepare an updated summary.
Degree / Diploma in hotel management or accounting and have previous experiences within a hotel environment. Good English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset. The Accounts Receivable Collector is a key role that will directly impact working trade… and will be a part of team that is focused in reducing the DSO and ensuring Accounts Receivable…The Accounts Receivable Collector is a key role that will directly impact working trade… and will be a part of team that is focused in reducing the DSO and ensuring Accounts Receivable…Job description Job Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist Location: Dubai, UAE Industry… of bank accounts. Receivables invoicing to franchisees where required. Produce Business… see more details
A. This advertisement for Accounts Receivable is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!