Job Position: Shop Manager – Weekend MaxMara
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Weekend Max Mara represents Max Mara Group’s lifestyle line. The collection covers all categories of garments and accessories with an all-inclusive selection of formal-informality.
Still influenced by its original sportswear DNA it features linens, cottons, cashmere, wools and tweeds, yarn-dyed fabrics, patterns and prints, while fits are constantly updated.The signature detail that sets the line apart and symbolizes the idea of lightness and freedom, is a small butterfly printed or embroidered on the garments. We are looking for someone with experience in luxury retail and preferably regional experience. You will manage a team of employees (6) and been very hands on in setting targets and motivating the team to achieve. If you are looking for your next move into a luxury brand within the group this role could be for you!
As a Shop Manager you will be responsible for managing the team, ensuring to achieve the sales targets through outstanding customer service, deliver sales reports, and manage efficiently the stock as you will be fully accountable of the inventory process and result. In addition, you will be also accountable for the implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Conduct sales analysis, follow up on market trends and monitor the competition’s activity
- Propose ways to improve the business: in store merchandizing, opening hours, product mix.
- Produce quantitative and qualitative sales report
- Be present in the shop floor to generate sales and handling VIP customers.
- Identify customer potential needs and use initiatives to meet those needs
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
- Ensure building, maintaining and using the customer data base.
- Enter all received goods and ensure stock control and proper record of all stock movements
- Supervise the replenishment process to avoid and report any over stock along with the suggested corrective action
- Prepare for the inventory.
- Coordinate with the back office, suppliers, logistics, marketing and merchandizing team regards of new launches, in store animation or renovation and provide feedback accordingly
- Follow up on different issues with Mall Management such as mall promotions, permits, security.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
- Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
- Can be involved in the recruitment process of Shop Staff and Sales Executives within his/her domain
- Manage, engage and delegate the responsibilities of the team reporting to him/her
- Conduct the appraisal and assessment of own team members
- Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
We can offer you
- Future growth opportunities with different business units and multiple brands
- Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands
- The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub
- In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility.
- Degree Education
- At least 4 years’ experience in store manages roles.
- Arabic speaker preferable
- Man management experience of at least 6 staff
- Cross subject knowledge (IT, Sales, POS, etiquette, stock, security, Man management, Cash collection and reconciliation, finance, etc…). Require intermediate level of understanding on how they work and how all of these are linked together.
- English: Excellent English skills required
- Arabic: Preferable
- French: not necessary
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce. / Skills: Store Manager,Sweets and Confectionery,Cafe Management,Cafe Incharge Education…: Bachelor’s Degree Function: Hotels/ restaurants Role: Restaurant Manager,F&B Manager…Required with 5 years UAE experience in jewelry sales Qualification Required: Graduate… of well behavior and high performance Additional store manager duties as needed Job Requirements… See More Details
A. This advertisement for Shop Manager – Weekend MaxMara is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!