Job Position: Housekeeping Office Coordinator
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support for the housekeeping department, including typing, computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones, printing reports, payroll, maintaining employee files and departmental record logs.
Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai
An impressive 100,000 square meters, the Emerald Palace Kempinski Dubai comprises 347 luxuriously appointed rooms, of which 36 are exquisitely spacious suites. Surrounded by pristinely landscaped tropical gardens are eight highly appointed royal villas with stunning views of the Palm Lagoon. The hotel’s wide variety of international restaurants, boutique mall and cinema provide ample dining and entertainment attractions. With its opening in 2018, the hotel’s classical design will complement the Kempinski Residences and Hotel Apartments Palm Jumeirah, which has been developed in the same architectural style and is located on the adjacent plot.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel features/services, hours of operation, all hotel room types, numbers/names, layout, appointments, amenities and locations, Housekeeping services available for guests, available laundry/dry cleaning services and hours of operation.
– Meet with Housekeeping supervisor/departing supervisor to review business status and follow up actions.
– Access all functions of computer system in accordance with departmental specifications.
– Set up work station with necessary supplies, maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
– Legibly complete requisition for additional supplies/materials and submit to manager.
– Maintain updated resource materials on all vendors and information to accommodate guest inquiries.
– Review designated in-house guest list and be familiar with guests names and room locations.
– Print designated reports and distribute accordingly.
– Update room status report in accordance with departmental procedures.
– Contact floor supervisor to resolve floor discrepant rooms.
– Monitor and track status of out of order rooms; update accordingly.
– Prepare work orders for maintenance repairs and distribute to Engineering.
– Monitor completion of work submitted.
– Communicate departmental and guest needs as they arise with respective Housekeeping personnel.
– Document pertinent information in departmental log book.
– Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up with designated hotel personnel to ensure completion of request.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– High School Graduate or equivalent, preferably with a specialization in Hotel/Restaurant
– 2 to 3 years’ experience as Room Attendant preferable in a 5* luxury hotel
– Previous experience as a Housekeeping coordinator is a plus
– Knowledge of Hotel software
– Passion for customer service
– Very good communication skills and good levels of written and spoken English.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It’s not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it’s all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life’s greatest moments. We’ve witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it’s something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it’s as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests. Housekeeping Office Coordinator Provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support… as a Housekeeping coordinator is a plus Knowledge of Hotel software Passion for customer service Very…, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms. Assist Housekeeping… management in managing daily activities. Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping… cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms. Assist Housekeeping management in managing… daily activities. Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering… See More Details
A. This advertisement for Housekeeping Office Coordinator is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!