Job Position: Territory Account Manager
Job Location: Dubai
Job Description: Territory Account Manager
Develops and nurtures a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including education, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new company technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell company brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling within a team of selling professionals; physically visits partner customers at their offices.
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of the company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of the company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow the company’s share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories. Experience: 3 – 8 Years Keywords / Skills: Account Manager, Territory Sales Manager, selling… Job Description Senior Account Manager/Territory Sales Manager – Hospitality Cloud, Singapore… accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts). Primary job duty… and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account…Job Description Global Markets Territory Services Leader (TSL) has responsibility… as needed to deliver maximum client value Work with Enterprise Sales Manager to develop Quarterly Services… See More Details
A. This advertisement for Territory Account Manager is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!