Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Description: This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-reputed company as a Marketing Executive to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
The role of a marketing executive will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities and are likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
The Marketing Executive will have multiple responsibilities to handle, some of which include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- The ideal candidate will have to possess a degree in Marketing
- Have minimum 2 years experience in the field.
- Moreover, the successful candidate will have to have excellent communication skills in English.
- They must be professional, punctual and knowledgeable.
- Familiarity with various software is preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level. . Digital marketing knowledge including social media and content management Excellent analytical…Due to expansion of our sales division Male or Female Indian national sales & Marketing…Job description Driver cum Marketing Executive Full time 0 to 1 year contract… See More Details
A. This advertisement for Marketing Executive is valid for limited time only, so don’t miss the chance and apply now!
B. If this job is different from the one you selected means that job is no longer exist and this is just a suggested job for you.
C. Hiring UAE is not an agency or recruiters, instead we just sharing the available jobs opportunities in United Arab Emirates and other gulf countries. Once you click on “apply now” button, it will redirect you to the right career page by a concerned job provider or employer. “We’re not involve in any stage of recruitment”.
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!