I just recently found a way to pay my SSS contribution even I’m working here aboard (UAE).
I learn that there’s an app called Coins.ph which is available thru web, android and IOS, this app will give you a digital wallet for Philippine Peso and for Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and newly added Etherium.
Official website: https://coins.ph
We knew here in UAE you can pay your SSS contribution thru local exchange company like UAE exchange.
You can also pay your SSS if you got some relative in the Philippines you can ask for help to pay for you.
But with Coins.ph all you need is to top up(cash-in) some money in your account, enter your SSS details and wait for confirmation and that it.
If you want to make sure if Coins.ph really pay your SSS contribution, you can check it thru SSS portal directly @ https://sss.gov.ph
How to Cash-in or top up your Coins.ph wallet?
- 7-Eleven Instant Cash InInstant after payment
- M Lhuillier ePay Instant after payment
- UnionBank Online Banking Within 24 hours after payment
- UnionBank Cash Deposit Within 24 hours after payment
- Globe GCASH (via Dragonpay) Instant after payment
- Cebuana Lhuillier Instant Cash In Instant after payment
You can also try these other options
- Online Bank Transfer – UnionBank of the Philippines Online Banking, Security Bank Online, etc.
- Over-The-Counter Banking – UnionBank of the Philippines, Security Bank, etc.
- Remittance Center- M Lhuillier ePay, LBC Bills Xpress via DragonPay (up to 48 hours processing time), etc.
- Department store – SM Bills Payment Center via DragonPay, Robinsons Business Center via DragonPay, etc.
- Bank ATM Cash In – UnionBank of the Philippines 24-hour ATM
- 7-Eleven – 7-Eleven Instant Cash In
- Globe GCash – Globe GCASH (via Dragonpay)
How to pay your SSS contributions using Coins.ph?
- You need to register here to create a coins.ph account.
- Use “Cash In”tab to add funds to your wallet.
- Select “Pay Bills”
- On Bill Type select “SSS Contributions”
- It will ask you for the following details
- SSS Account type (ex. Self-employed or OFW)
- SSS Number
- Member Name (preferred full name)
- Aplication Period (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Exact Amount you want to pay
- Once done select “Pay Bill” button
How will you know if your bill has been successfully paid?
They process payments within 3 business days. After settling your bill, a confirmation email containing the details of the payment will be sent to the customer via email. Here’s what it looks like:
That will serve as confirmation that your bill has been successfully paid and will be posted on the serviceprovider’s end within 1-3 business days.
- There may be cases where pending payments will reflect on your next billing statement. But don’t worry! You may contact your service provider to clarify your account concerns.
- Use Coins.ph to pay your bills and earn PHP 5.00 for every unique transactions and PHP 100.00 for every 5 unique transactions per week
- Register to Coins.ph using this link to get free PHP 50.00: https://coins.ph/invite/bmebj3?v=2
Q: What if you enter a wrong details or informations?
A: the transactions will turns unsuccessful then Coins.ph will refund all the money they deducted to your wallet.
Q: What if you don’t receive notification about your transactions?
A: Mostly 1~3 business days before 1 transactions can be completed. Coins.ph notify their users thru email, if you don’t receive any email maybe check first your spam folder or contact Coins.ph directly.
In-case you fell in love with Coins.ph, here some more in-depth knowledge about this wallet.
Withdrawals / Cash Out Options
Get a job, Upload your CV to HiringUAE
For more job offers visit Hiring Dubai | Hiring Pinas | UAE Careers | Raketera
Be social, join our chatroom or share your experience in UAE.
Be updated, subscribe to Hiring UAE feed
Advertise here, use Post a Job or Become A Website Sponsor
Other services by 3rd party: Place to Stay | Fly to UAE | Dubai Visa
Become our follower!